I have been a volunteer at the Dew Drop Inn for a couple of years now, and never cease to be...
St. Andrew Soup Kitchen Inc. is a non-profit corporation and registered charity that operates a soup kitchen called St. Andrew’s Dew Drop Inn. We operate in accordance with all regulations governing Canadian charities.
We are governed by a volunteer Board of Directors with 8 members, which supports and oversees the work of our Executive Director and his small staff team.
Members of our Board of Directors commit to:
- attend monthly Board meetings (held the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 11 am)
- participate in organization governance and formulation of policy
- share knowledge and skills for the good of the organization
- represent and promote the organization at community events or special functions
- work cooperatively with affiliated organizations in the community
- abide by the Board of Directors Code of Conduct agreement
Canada Revenue Agency Filings
Our annual filings with the Canada Revenue Agency are available to the public. Find them here.
Contact our Board
Our Board of Directors conducts monthly meetings. You can write to them by email or call to inquire about appearing at an upcoming Board meeting by contacting the office.
Meet Our Board of Directors
Marnie Nott – Vice President
I have lived in Thunder Bay for 23 years. I attended Lakehead University and graduated in...
Carol Pollard – Treasurer
“You make a living by what you get. You make a life by what you give.” Winston...
Jason Whatley – Secretary
I joined the Dew Drop Inn Board of Directors to make a difference in the community which gives me...
Divya George – Director
I first started volunteering at Dew Drop Inn a few years ago as a student. It is always a very...
Julia Mae Lo – Director
After graduating from the Leadership for Healthcare Professionals at Confederation College, I have...
Bruce Sutton – Director
I was born, raised and educated in Thunder Bay and I have lived here most of my life. I feel very...