“The great use of life is to spend it for something that will outlast it.” – William James
Remembering a Charity in your Will allows you to leave a larger gift than may be possible in your lifetime and one that will keep on giving for years to come.
Why should you give a Legacy Gift to the Dew Drop Inn?
- make a final charitable gift through your estate
- alleviate tax burdens on loved ones and on your estate
- recognize the work we are doing
- help us continue to feed the hungry in Thunder Bay
- leave a valuable legacy which will be remembered and recognized for years to come
How to Give:
Include St. Andrew Soup Kitchen Inc. (Dew Drop Inn) in your Will. For more information about giving to the Dew Drop Inn in the form of a Bequest, please call the office at (807)346-0809.
It is important that you discuss your donation with one or more professional advisors (lawyers, accountants, estate planners, stockbrokers, or financial advisors) before making a Legacy Gift. The professional advisors can help you decided what gift options would be beneficial for you.
Leaving a gift in your Will is important information to share with your loved ones, so they know what decisions you have made and the people you are feeding with your decision.